Usually, a disorder in the digestive system causes various problems like constipation and indigestion too and this may occur due to improper bowel movement. Infrequent bowel movements are classified into two categories one is acute the other is chronic. Acute constipation’s onset is totally sudden and noticeable. However, in the case of chronic constipation it is mainly gradual and persistent. Having bowel movements 1 to 3 times a day to 2 to 3 in a week, both are normal. However, there are certain complications accompanied by constipation are:
- Hemorrhoids: When excessive pressure is exerted during a bowel movement, the nerve vessels around the anus get strained. This situation mainly leads to hemorrhoids.
- Anal fissure: When the texture of the stool passing out is too hard, it can cause a split in the skin of the anus. This condition is known as anal fissure.
- Fecal impaction: In this condition the stool in the rectum and the terminal end of the large intestine hardens, which ultimately blocks the passage of the remaining stool that is formed. This mainly occurs in people suffering from constipation that further develops cramps, pain in the rectal region, and futile yet strong efforts of defecation occur.
- Rectal prolapse: When the rectum protrudes out of the anus, the condition is termed as rectal prolapsed.
- Divericular disease: The walls of the large intestine get damaged when excessive pressure is exerted to move the small yet hard stools. This damage caused to the large intestine results in the formation of a balloon or sac like structures termed as diverticula. These structures usually get clogged and inflamed resulting in diverticulitis.
How can constipation be prevented?
Constipation can be prevented by performing regular exercise, eating a diet rich in fiber, and plentiful intake of fluids. However, there are several herbal products which you can consume to keep the digestive disorders on a check. Typically maintaining a diet with high fiber content will definitely result in the formation of an adequate amount of stool every day. Eat the vegetables and fruits on a bulk amount.
HAPDCO Herbals has some safe and effective remedies to treat constipation:
- LAXOSOFT POWDER: Enriched with the natural & effective herbs, this ayurvedic laxative powder is effective in constipation, gas and also reduces the cholesterol level in the body. It ensures the proper functioning of digestive system by correcting the irregular bowel functions.
- LAXOSOFT SF POWDER:This sugar free natural laxative powder, enriched with the natural & effective herbs is specially formulated for diabetic patients. It is effective in constipation, gas and also reduces the cholesterol level in the body. It ensures the proper functioning of digestive system by correcting the irregular bowel functions.
- FIBROSOL POWDER:This orange flavoured natural laxative works effectively against heartburn, acidity & gas formation. This mild laxative provides effective relief from constipation. It also act as dietary fibre and is completely safe.
- FIBROSOL SF POWDER:This sugar free tasty powder is specially formulated for diabetic patients. It works effectively against heartburn, acidity & gas formation. This mild laxative provides effective relief from constipation. It also act as dietary fibre and is completely safe.