Acne is among the highly common conditions affecting the skin, which affects an estimated 85 percent of the population at one point of their life. Now, the conventional forms of acne treatment could be expensive & often come down with undesirable issues such as redness, dryness, as well as irritation. This has made many people, especially teenagers to hunt for the naturally occurring remedies for acne.
What causes the onset of Acne?
Acne starts after your pores inside the skin start getting clogged with the presence of dead-skin cells and oil. Each of your skin pores is linked with the sebaceous gland that produces Sebum which is an oil-like substance. Now, the production of extra sebum tends to plug the pores inducing bacterial growth termed as P. acnes or Propionibacterium acnes.
Now, there are several factors that might affect the onset of Acne which include:
- Diet Change
- Hormonal Changes
- Auto-immune disorders like PCOS
- Wrong Medications
Acne isn’t an issue for teenagers. This issue can ail you even when you are in your 30s or 40s. In an effort to get rid of them, people commit mistakes that might aggravate the acne further.
- Over-washing or scrubbing: This can lead to skin irritation as the skin tissues are softer than the tissue papers.
- Minimal Moisturization: When your skin is prone to acne, it can be dry. The best way to keep it moisturized is to opt for herbal moisturizers that do not clog your pores.
- Squeezing Pimples: The worst way to aggravate your acne is by popping your zit that could lead to scarring or infection. Herbal treatment helps get rid of the acne in a more natural way without scarring the skin which can disfigure the texture.
Acne & Pimples Treatment by HAPDCO:
HAPDCO Herbals has introduced a line of herbal treatment for acne affected people which includes products:
- Aqui Plus Creamhave been formulated for blackheads and pimples. The composition for Aqui Plus Cream includes herbs which are found to be effective.
- Aqui Plus Facewash is a nourished goodness that is ideal for deep pore cleansing while reinstating your skin’s natural tone by removing excess melanin. This herbal facewash contains herbs such as Haldi, Neem, Chandan, and Aloe Vera making it ideal for an in-depth skin cleansing.
- Saffodin Syrup and Capsule is a herbal formulation that removes blood impurities while keeping the skin acne and pimple free while adding a natural glow. This herbal concocted syrup has been deemed highly effective for comedones, acne, scarring/pitting over the face, as well as a bacterial infection.